Interested in joining a vibrant and fast-growing marketing agency in Leeds,
with the rare opportunity to work on a part-time/flexible working basis?
Working on meaningful marketing and good cause campaigns.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Account Manager,
Account Director or confident and capable client partner, to lead on high
value, cross-media accounts in the health & behaviour change sector.
In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns, across
above and below the line channels, primarily in health and social marketing,
giving your projects direction and maintaining a clear strategy to achieve the
very best outcome for your clients.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of your projects, ensuring
all briefs are delivered to meticulous detail, within budget, to brief and to
deadlines, with support of a Campaigns Manager.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Development and communication of social marketing strategy and
- Management of clients’ marketing campaigns including detailed
- Pro-active leadership that ensures the allocated project team to perform to the best of their ability
- Using your knowledge and skills to lead your clients and project team in the most productive and impactful direction
- Regular and effective communication and liaison with clients to update them on project progress
- The interpretation and organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
We are specifically looking for an experienced member of the team who will be
able to hit the ground running:
- The ability to plan and manage social marketing campaigns at a strategic / senior level, including time/delivery management and budget management
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in advertising, creative or marketing, ideally working on health or social marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management and leadership capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary constraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
Depending on experience.
Please send your CV and a covering letter/email to Helena Hamilton, Client
Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited to an interview.
Friday 8th June