As Account Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple high-
value, cross-media campaigns, primarily across our commercial and brand
activation clients, giving your projects direction and maintaining a clear
strategy to achieve the very best outcome for your clients.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of your projects, ensuring
all briefs are delivered to meticulous detail, within budget, to brief and to
As Account Manager you will also maintain a comprehensive understanding
of your clients and their marketing needs, offering new and forward-thinking
ideas that can nurture your relationships and subsequently grow your
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- The day-to-day management of client accounts including briefing and
detailed time and budget planning of their projects
- Regular communication and liaison with clients to update them on project progress
- The organisation of client feedback and briefing into your project team
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to lead your clients and project team in the most productive direction
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- The ability to plan and manage projects including time/delivery management and budget management
- A solid background in project and account management in an advertising, design or marketing environment
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience in professional client relationship management
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- Ideally experience in a brand/commercial marketing role with an understanding of both B2C and B2B sectors.
Depending on experience.
Please send your CV and a covering letter/email to Helena Hamilton, Client
Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited to an interview.
Friday 1st June